Clinical Leader (Registered Nurse)
- Take management responsibility working alongside the management team.
- Providing collaborative leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living of those in your care.
- Oversee forward planning for off duty staff and managing workloads.
- Plan or assist in planning, implementing, and evaluating guest care plans and contribute to clinical reviews.
- Support and lead staff in the right direction, leading by example, in a high-pressured environment.
- You will be proactive and have person centred care at the front of all duties.
You will be supported by
- You are an employee owner
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced payments at weekends
- Opportunity to share in a dividend
- Paid training
- Paid DBS check
Hours of work:
Full time 35hrs.